Monday, May 28, 2012

c. Labor Day Weekend 2011

That's when this whole infatuation with makeup began.  I had always liked makeup and the artistry behind it but I never thought I would be able to do it myself because I'm not very creative, nor do I have very good hand coordination.

But then I went to school and one day I was sitting in class, totally innocent and minding my own business, when this guy walked in.  It took me like a 15 second delay to recognize this guy was a MEGA BABE!  So I thought to myself "Oh, man, I gotta get this guy's attention but I don't think my knowledge of 90's music and Disney movies is going to cut it!"  I decided that in order for this mega hottie to notice me, I had to become a mega hottie myself.  And so began my addiction to cosmetics.

Flash forward ten months later:
  • I'm still really into makeup but it has now become an infatuation with esthetics in general.
  • I am a Platinum Club Member at ULTA Beauty Supply.
  • I'm seriously considering getting an Esthetician's license.
  • I NEVER got the guts to say anything to hottie's face and I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed..(but a girl can still dream right?!) 
 This blog is where I intend to share my experiences, recommendations, tips, tutorials that I find or come up with and I hope you find it helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment