Sunday, June 24, 2012

What's On Everyone's Lips?

Lips are fun and simple way to really add character to a look.  There are plenty of different types of lip makeup to choose from:
  •  Lip Gloss
  • Lip Stain
  • Long Lasting Lip Color
  • Lip Stick
  • Lip Liner
  
Lip Gloss:


ULTA Super Shiny Lip Gloss #11


Seriously comes in so many different forms it's insane. There's extra shiny, glittery, some with color, some without, there's even some with collagen in it to make your lips fuller (but that'll cost ya extrie..)


*If you want your lip gloss to last longer use lip liner on the entire lip prior to applying gloss.  It also acts like a primer in that it fixes any discoloration on your lips!


Buxom Lip Plumper in Katie

Lip gloss is a GREAT finisher because shiny lips never hurt anyone!


Lip Stain:

ULTA Extreme Wear Lip Stain (I was too lazy to take a picture of my own but I wear this in "Impulsive")

These are great.  Imagine a long lasting lip color that lasts about half the time, BUT you don't have to apply the sticky setting gloss stuff you have to apply on the long lasting in the color.  


*Using Lip Liner on the entire lip prior to applying lip stain will make it last even longer!


Long Lasting Lip Color:

ULTA Extreme Wear All Day #201

There are so many of these on the market and they are great for those who have a long day and don't feel like having to constantly reapply.  They all claim to last up to eight, ten some even twelve hours and most of them live up to their claims!




 Lip Stick:


NYX Chaos

Been around for forever!  Comes in so many colors and those colors come in just about every shade under the sun.  Available in shiny, shimmery and matte.

*There are enough shades of the different colors of lip stick that EVERYONE can pull off EVERY color.  It may take some digging but you'll find it I promise!


Lip Liner:


ULTA Lip Pencil Mauve


Much more essential than I think it gets credit for.  PS:  It's actually super easy to apply this without looking like a chola!

*Always use a color that matches your natural lip color and line lightly.  This will add definition to your lips.  


*Should you decide to get a lip liner that does not match the color of your lips use the lip liner as if it were the color you are putting on your lips.  Like so:


See?  Totally pretty!  I have tried this but I can't seem to get it right..





Sorry I know I've been MIA but I went from an unemployed student to a student with two jobs in three days time so I got hella busy but I'm back and all I have to say is Baltimore Orioles NUMBER ONE! (If you understand that reference I'll be your BFF for realz.)

No comments:

Post a Comment